These are a new generation of leds with extreme efficiency and an ideal spectrum for growing. Unlike most white leds which have a peak red output at 600nm, these peak at 630nm (which is the same as the standard red leds used in grow lights) and still put out 80% of peak at 660nm (the same as hyper red leds). They also have a much higher output at 440nm (deep blue) than most other 3500K leds for a more balanced growing spectrum. This means that the plants can use the light from the leds far more efficiently, giving better growth with less power consumption.
As the leds are spread over a large area instead of being concentrated in a small space like COB leds, they operate at a much lower temperature (up to 50C lower) giving better efficiency, reliability and longer life. To increase efficiency and lifespan even further we run them at only 54% of their maximum rated current. As these lights generate a bit more heat than our Amethyst panels, they are equipped with top quality Arctic Cooling 12cm fans which have high air flow.
- Perfect for cm 60 x 60 cm
- OK for 70 x 70 cm
- Single Mode full spectrum
- 49 x Osram Oslon 80 degree GW CS8PM1.CM 3500K 90CRI leds (Brightest bin available).
- 1 x Arctic Cooling F12 fan
- 2 x 65 watt power supplies with lightening protection 90VAC – 264VAC input.
- Power supply status indicator leds (1 per power supply).
- 2 mains connections for daisy chaining (recommended maximum 420 watts per mains plug.
- Panel size 35 x 35 x 12 cm
- Total Weight – 5 kilos