Assembling the Light
In this video I cover the following:
- Arranging the led circuit boards for the most even coverage of the grow area.
- Marking the heat sink for drilling the retaining holes.
- Drilling and de-burring the holes.
- Applying the heat sink compound to get good heat transfer.
- Types of bolts/nuts for attaching the circuit boards, including how to lock normal nuts in place so they wont work loose over time.
- Advice on soldering to MCPCB´s including tip types and technique (its different than with normal PCB´s)
Sorry for the delay in getting this up, the holidays and a bad case of flu meant it took longer than planned.
It turned out to be quite long at about 40 minutes, so I have split into 2 parts.
Watch to the very end to meet my lovely production assistant!